As temperatures rise up, boho fashionistas have to up their bag game. From backpacks to clutches, Summer 2016 bag trends are innovative and bohemian to every stitch.
Here are some top boho bag trends gracing the runway and street fashion this season -
- Fringe Suede Bags - Fringed boho bags have always been a festival fave but now, they are more boho than they have ever been. These bags are big, so they’ll carry all your summer essentials - from your tinted moisturizer to your hat! So, when you are rushing from work to that late night rock concert, don’t forget your fringe suede bag!Style Tip: Accessorize breezy harem pants with your fringe suede bag, open toed sandals, and cat eye sunglasses.
- Oversized Clutches - Clutches are no longer sleek and tiny. They are oversized and colorful this season. The top prints for clutches include floral and embroidery, and every chic bohemian diva needs at least one of these under her arm to tackle the soaring heat this season.Style Tip: Pair a rainbow colored oversized clutch with basic denims and a white shirt for a cool look.
- Satchels and Backpacks - Go back to school days but with a bit more oomph and style by rocking boho backpacks this season. From bucket bags to sleek leather with floral detailing, satchels and backpacks are as stylish as they are practical this season.Style Tip: Go neutral with your outfit by picking basic leggings with a long shirt or tunic and sneakers, and rock an embroidered backpack.
- Mini Bags - Why carry your sunglasses, keys, and your phone in hand when you have these cute boho beauties to help you out? Mini bags are perfect for a fuss free look when you are running out of the house in a hurry and just need something to hold your essentials.Style Tip: Mini bags go with almost any look but they work best with a short summer dress and heels.
- Round/Circle Bags - These bags add a classy boho touch to any look, and the shape is an instant eyecatcher - whether you’re at work or grabbing a quick bite with friends. The top colors in circle bags are pastels like pinks and mauves.Style Tip: Draw attention to the unique shape of this trendy bohemian bag by avoiding any other silhouettes in your outfit. Accessorize your tucked in shirt and pencil trousers with a round bag.
- Chain Bags - These are a classic and there is a reason for that - no bag lover has a closet sans this trendy option that works with most looks. From office wear to weekend parties, bags with chain detailing enhance the look. This season, these bags come with graphic art and fringe!Style Tip: For an effortless summer look, accessorize your outfit with a crossbody chain bag. Go for detailing in the bag if the outfit is plain and choose neutral options if you’re already wearing a lot of colors.
These bags would keep you looking great and would also make sure that you are never out of the door without your summer necessities close at hand!